We're looking for our new Field Technician in Customer Service for our activity PHENICS.
PHENICS is a new activity, based on a unique economic model and offering multiple services : mobile equipment rental, on-site technical assistance and premium steel abrasives sales. Visit our website on : https://www.phenics.net/
Based in Le Cheylas (between Chambéry & Grenoble), you will visit our clients on their construction sites in France and in Europe. You will report to the manager of the PHENICS Activity.
- From Le Cheylas, prepare interventions on clients' construction sites (materials, installation...);
- Ensure our machines, clean-up & recycling processes are well set-up and function perfectly in clients' construction sites;
- Conduct regular preventive and curative maintenance on our machines;
- Train the users on how to use the PHENICS new equipments;
- Provide relevant advice to our clients on how to optimize their blasting process;
- Support clients to achieve good results with PHENICS equipments on-site;
- Show team spirit;
- Demonstrate commercial sensitivity and customer-centric approach;
- Participate to sales development through offering clients the most relevant solutions;
- Respect health & safety rules in the company and on construction sites.
In the course of these missions, you will be travelling through France and Europe, hence profesionnal English level is required.
Graduate from Mechanics A-level or equivalent, you have at least 1 year experience as Field Technician or in Customer Service.
Knowledge in electricity is an advantage.
You're autonomous, especially when operating on outside construction sites that require numerous pipes manutention and wearing relevant PPE.
Your main qualities are consciensciousness, reliability and ability to conduct multi-tasks. To help you suceed in your missions, your excellent sense of service and relationships, your flexibility and professionalism are key.
If you're interested to join a human-sized international structure, don't hesitate and join us, we're waiting for you!