For our French headquarters, we are looking for a Finance Controller for a full-time work.
It is a perfect opportunity to apply your knowledge and to grow as a professional in a challenging international environment.
As part of the finance team and reporting to the Group Finance Controller, your missions will be:
- Coordinate the reporting of financial data from different sister companies, and support them in the process (methodology, tools...);
- Analyze the operational & financial performance of sister companies/zones (margins, cost price, fees, investments, working capital) in the process of monthly reports;
- Challenge hypothesis of rolling forecasts;
- Prepare monthly Group business reviews;
- Participate to the budget process in the Group (calendar respect, budget control of sister companies, consolidated data analysis);
- Contribute to the identification and communication of good practices;
- Lead transversal projects and follow-up their implementation in the different sister companies;
- Conduct temporary analysis based on Group Control or Financial Direction's needs;
-Initiate and propose actions to improve internal control & consolidation processes.
Holding a Master's degree or equivalent in Finance, you have a working experience of 1-5 years in finance controlling or 2-3 years in audit, preferrably from an industrial company.We're looking for someone with excellent mastery of office tools (advanced Excel required), and good knowledge of information systems (ERP, finance reporting tool - ideally Hyperion).
You are conscienscious, organized and have a good analysis & synthesis skills. Dynamic & capable to act quickly, you are proactive and can adapt to different situations.
Your communications skills & autonomy are a real advantage.
Good English level required.