We're looking for our new Industrial Machinery Specialist for our activity PHENICS.
PHENICS is a new activity, based on a unique economic model and offering multiple services : mobile equipment rental, on-site technical assistance and premium steel abrasives sales. Visit our website on : https://www.phenics.net/
Based in Le Cheylas (between Chambéry & Grenoble), you will visit our clients on their construction sites in France and in Europe. You will report to the manager of the PHENICS Activity.
- Ensure that our machinery clean-up and recycling processes are well set-up in our clients' constructions sites, in support and coordination with our field techicians;
- Guarantee that our machinery rental process is optimized through the following actions:
- Conduct regular preventive and curative maintenance on our machinery,
- Fix the machinery in case of failures,
- Train the users on how to use the PHENICS new equipments and on first-level maintenance,
- Identify failures and propose solutions on the field,
- Participate in the management of a rental park of our PHENICS machinery in Europe;
- Define and plan the needs in stock for spare parts and accessories;
- Share clients' feedback and participate to the continuous improvement of our machinery design;
- Ensure in time the administrative part of interventions (intervention reports, maintenance follow-up reports...);
- Follow-up and update the process for interventions and maintenance in respect with health and safety rules;
- Support our sales teams with technical updates.
Graduate in Technical Diploma (A-level +2) or equivalent in Industrial Maintenance, Agriculture Machinery or Automotive Maintenance, with 5 years experience in a technical field with maintenance, you have competencies in electrotechnics, mechanics, pneumatics & machines tools.
You are officially qualified to use handling material (forklifts especially).
A first experience in construction sites and/or machinery rental would advantage you. Knowledge in anticorrosion and industrial paint is also appreciated.
We're looking for someone who can show excellent team spirit as well as great autonomy. With a sense of customer service and commercial relationship, you will be able to get easy understanding from your clients. You represent the Group on the field and you value the company's image.
Good written communication skills are required to produce reportings.
Your ability to work in English will be strongly appreciated.
You are also known for your ability to deal with stressful and emergency situations.
Flexibility in the hours worked is asked, with frequent travel (week-long/in the week-end).
Gross salary based on your profile, between 35 and 45k€ per year including travel allowances.
Social benefits: health mutual, professional providence, "RTT", participation to company restauration (le Cheylas site), company phone and car.
If you're interested to join a human-sized international structure, don't hesitate and join us, we're waiting for you!