We're looking for a 6 to 12 months duration our Management Control Intern. The internship is based in our headquarters in Le Cheylas (38 - located near Grenoble and Chambéry).
Starting date: January 2019
As member of the corporate finance team, you will report to the Corporate Financial Control Director and will participate to the monthly closings and budget process by:
- Assisting our sister companies to ensure data collection in respect of Group deadlines and rules;
- Checking and consolidating management control data;
- Analyzing results and operational performance;
- Building dashboards and Business Reviews;
- Enhancing reporting and management control tools that already exist.
You could also be in charge of specific projects and analysis.
Student in Master (Bac +4/+5) in finance-controlling, you already have a first experience (internship, apprenticeship) in management control, preferably in industrial groups.
You have advanced knowledge in Excel, good knowledge of Powerpoint.
You have strong analysis and synthesis skills. You are conscientious, organized and proactive.
A good knowledge of English is mandatory.
You want to join an international group, leader in its industry? Join us!
Please send your application (CV and motivation letter) per email (firstname.lastname@example.org ) under the reference WA.CG.18.